Enabling an Email Footer will append a message to all outgoing company emails. Email footers are not visible to the user when composing email and can only be edited by the Enterprise Manager.
1) From the Enterprise Preferences menu, select the Email Footer section.
2) Select the radial button next to Enable.
3) Type in the desired footer message and click Save.
***Email footer message can be no longer than 2000 characters in length.
1) Select the radial button next to Disable in the Footer Settings section.
2) The text box will become hidden.
3) Click Save.