Creating users is simple with BlueTie's step by step user creation process.
To Create an Account:
1) From the enterprise menu, select Create Account.
2) Select the division you would like the account to be created in and select Create Account.
***Only applicable for enterprises containing mutiple divisions.
3) On the Account Information screen enter the new user information. Required fields are:
- Username (ex. jsmith)
- Password (must meet password requirements listed on the right)
- First Name
- Last Name
4) When finished, click Next and proceed to the Price Plan screen.
a. To customize the user plan:
- Select the Customize Plan button.
- Add or remove plan features by using the check boxes to the left of each feature.
- Click Save.
b. To select a base plan:
- Select the radial button next to the desired plan and click Finish.
***NOTE: Un-activiated account slots will be automatically activated for users created with the same plan type as the inactive account. To learn more about managing un-activated accounts click here.