The Enterprise Manager has the ability to enable or disable the availability of a user to download the Outlook Sync client.
This is managed through the Modify Access screens on the User Accounts.
To Enable/Disable Outlook Sync:
1) To begin, select the View Accounts button from the enterprise menu.
2) Click on the username that you wish to modify.
3) From the user profile menu, select the Modify Access button.
4) Proceed with adding or removing Outlook Sync by using the check boxes to the left of the feature and clicking SAVE.
5) Plan modifications will be visible under the Application Access section of the user profile.